查看完整版本 : English Teacher

11th March 2009, 18:49
Do you need someone to help you practise your speaking, listening, reading( with understanding) as well as your written language?I have a B.A.degree and a Graduate Diploma of Education, majoring in Linguistics and Foreign Languages and I have over 25 years of teaching experience in Australia.Whether you are an adult female interested in becoming more fluent in your oral language, or whether you have a primary or secondary aged child who needs extra support in English grammar, spelling and vocabulary development, I am confident that I can help. My fees are NT650 per hour.Please email me at nat.swan@hotmail.com for more information.

More... (http://myu.com.tw/ads.php?par=21#ad19959)