主題工具 顯示模式
舊 16th February 2009, 01:30
Ryan 的頭像
Ryan Ryan 目前離線
Administrator

註冊日期: Dec 2006
文章: 12
Ryan is on a distinguished road
預設 SEEKING TUTOR FOR 2 KIDS (TIENMU AND SHANDAO SHR TEMPLE)

I have two students who are looking for a replacement teacher after I am gone. One is a Japanese boy of 8. He isn¡¦t very bright and is he also highly sensitive (prone to tears and whining, but thankfully not too often). You need patience with him. He is a sweet boy, though. He lives in Tienmu. Pay is 700NT an hour for 1.5 hours every Thu at 6pm, but of course you can negotiate a better deal with them if you wish. They also pay up to 200NT for transportation each time. So, for about a half hour¡¦s travel plus 1.5 hours¡¦ teaching, you get 1,250NT. The second one is a very very bright Taiwanese 10 year old girl looking for a British teacher. She was raised in Leeds, England, and would very much like to continue her British education with a teacher with very high standards, who sets such standards for herself/himself and for her student. She¡¦s extremely quick but a bit lazy and sloppy. Her parents pay me 850NT an hour because of my U.K. teaching qualification, every Mon at 8pm. You¡¦d have to negotiate something with them; there is no guarantee they will pay you this much if you¡¦re not British and you don¡¦t have a teaching qualification. (Use your gumption and see if you can convince them to.) They do not pay for transportation. Get off at Shandao Shr Temple MRT exit 5 and walk at least 10 mins. Both kids are shy but they¡¦re used to being bullied by me. ƒº My commission (for an introduction) is that you come over to mine and buy at least a few items from my for-sale list, to help me pay for my PhD in the States. I have a lengthy list of books, European antiques, clothes, designer skincare, some DVDs, and assorted / miscellaneous household goods.

Find out more about this English tutor job.
舊 16th February 2009, 01:30
Ryan 的頭像
Ryan Ryan 目前離線
Administrator

註冊日期: Dec 2006
文章: 12
Ryan is on a distinguished road
預設 70000NTD/month-teaching job here now

TAIWAN Fantastic ESL job! Online Enquiry! Welcome Single,Couple and All Ages! Apply Now! Please email us at Enquire online: Talk to us on Skpye: esljobtaiwan Please do enquire online and email us. Thank you so much!! Welcome to Taiwan! email me with your Email me resume,photo,degree,passport so I can do my best to line up an ESL job for you before arriving. We hire passport holders of America, Canada, UK, South Africa, New Zealand, and Australia. We hire Asian American,Canadian teachers,too. We wellcome those with a BA.BS.BEd or college diploma or if you have a USA valid K-12 public school teaching credential,we can try to send you to teach in a better school. We have ESL jobs all year round! We have full time work in the capital of Taiwan,Taipei as well!! 1st job Teaching in Taichung county 1st job We are in WuCi town,(WuChi town) Taichung county 57000NTD/month WuChi town is near Taichung Providence university where some teachers learn Chinese. Taichung is the big city in the middle of Taiwan. Wuchi town is 40-45 minutes away from Taicuhng city downtown by bus teaching kids of 4-12 years old or a few adults(students' parents) We offer ARC,insurance Monthly pay-57000NTD 15000NTD bonus as you finish the one-year job We help you find housing. hours:8:30AM-5PM Mon to Fri only you have 1 -2 hr lunch break 25 real teaching hrs/week around 100hrs/month(real teaching hr) We offer an ARC ----------- Teaching in Taichung county 2nd job We are in WuCi town,(WuChi town) Taichung county 57000NTD/month WuChi town is near Taichung Providence university where some teachers learn Chinese. Taichung is the big city in the middle of Taiwan. Wuchi town is 40-45 minutes away from Taicuhng city downtown by bus teaching kids of 4-12 years old or a few adults(students' parents) We offer ARC,insurance Monthly pay-57000NTD 15000NTD bonus as you finish the one-year job We help you find housing. hours:1:30AM-9:00PM 4:30-5pm dinner time. free dinner Mon to Fri only 25 real teaching hrs/week around 100hrs/month(real teaching hr) We offer an ARC 2nd job This job pays over NTD 70000/month( over USD 2000 a month) The school in Hsinchu city,a modern one offers 50000NTD a month for 3-4 teaching hours a day from 8:45am-4:30pm for kids of 6-10. the rest of time at school is break or office hrs. And 2500 NTD full attendance bonus a month. Office hours required, Please note you teach 6-10 year old kids and 3-6 year old kid. After 4:30pm, you get paid by hourly pay:650NTD for teaching 4:30-6:00pm. (80 min teaching,10 minu break,) You earn 50000NTD+2500NTD full attendance+over time teaching after 4:30PM around 20000-NTD a month so you earn over NTd 70000NTD a month. Over 2000USD a month You need to guide the students to prepare for graduation activities of June or July ,such as plays,singings...etc You have free lunch with the students and watching them eat Teachers must prepare well for teaching,doing relevant paper work..grading paper..etc 2 week unpaid vacation a year(Chinese New Year, 2 week un paid vacation in summer,mid July to late July The school helps you rent an apartment,around 5000-8000NTD a month. Work permit.health insurance,teaching materials, offered. Any enquiry is welcome ----------------------------------------------- 3rd job ESL job in Taipei,Taoyuan, Taichung,Tainan,Kaohsiung now Welcome newly graduates with a TEFL certificate At least 80 teaching hours a month 20000NTD airfare reimbursement. 540-600NTD per teaching hour Mon to Fri afternoon-evening teaching students of 7-12 or some adults. We need one ASAP! Work permirt,health insurance offered. Help you find housing One-year job 5- day ESL training dress code- tie-shirt,pants(male) girls-pants,dress No jeans Help you find housing class size-15-20 set materials ---------------------- 4th Teaching in Kaohsiung city! Kaohsiung city is the biggest city in the south of Taiwan! We are located in ChianZhen district,Kaohsiung city We offer at least 80 real teaching hours/month 550-570NTD an hour in the beginning.(1st- 3rd month) After 3rd month, 600NTD an hour hours between2-9PM teaching you need to prepare well. Mon to Fri only kids of 6-12 years old help you find housing You need to pay the rent,utilities ARC ,ESL books offered 10000NTD bonus as you finish the 1-year contract We have national insurance, extra insurnace against accidents for you. Gifts on moon festival,dragon boat festival,Chinese New Year We need one who can start ASAP Any enquiry is welcome ---------- 2nd job in Kaohsiung Teaching positions in Kaohsiung city ,Taiwan right now! Kaohsiung city is the biggest city in the southern Taiwan We are in Zouying district We need one for 26-30 teaching hours/ week Mon to Fri 9AM-4 or 4PM daily. 550-570NTD an hour in the beginning. Friendly and nice working environment! Director can speak good English to communicate with you ARC offered, set curriculum, 4-12 year old kids 1-year job if you need housng hunting assistance,we can introduce a real estate agent to you. We also need one for 5-6PM daily We prefer one who can start ASAP or in 2-3 weeks. If you wanna shop,there is a big department next to the school We only hire friendly,outgoing, responsible teachers -------------- 5th Job in Changhua city You can earn around 60000NTD/ month for 100 real teaching hrs/ month We have 90-100 real teaching hrs/month Mon to Fri afternoon-evening hours mostly, sometimes mornings,too. We respect teachers who prepare well. So long as you prepare for lessons well, we do not ask you to do long office hours. Around 60000NTD a month for 100 real teaching hrs a month ARC offere help you find housing If you finish classes earlier, you can go home. 1-year job ------------------------ 6th Welcome single or couple! .they will pay you 60000NTD/month( full attendance bonus included) after 3 months if you could handle classes well without an assistant Either of you can either take a bus to the other branch for 20-30 minutes.or if he or she could drive a scooter later,which is faster he or she could easier go to the branch in ShiHu town. May you let me know if you both can come in 7 days?it's hard to find 2 jobs in the same area so these are the good chances! you can come on a 30 day landing visa, a visa upon your arrival. for the job below and let me have your itinerary for the free airport pickup welcome a couple! we'll set up a free airport pickup! You both can teach at the school below in Taiwan!! If you wanna save up money,come here for a free houing job so you don't need to pay the rent only 10% schools provide free housing. We offer housing! We need one ASAP. Teaching in Changhua county,Taiwan! We are near Garden Road that has many florists. Teaching in in Erhlin townChanghua county We have a branch in ShiHu town ,next to Erhlin town. Changhua county is near Taichung area.(Taichung city) Changhua and Taichung are near the center of Taiwan One,teaching in Erhlin town,the other ShiHu town, Pay: 55000NTD a month 3000NTD full attendance bonus a month You gain 58000NTD a month if you don't miss classes. Hours: Mon to Fri 2-9PM, teaching,office hours,break time Sat: 8:00AM till 12 noon time Please note you only have 20-25 real teaching hours a week. the rest of time is office hours or break time Kids of 4-12 work permit,set curriculum You pay utilities only but no rent We offer one-bed room apartment. 1-year job. friendly people,staff If you love fresh air,less pollution, friendly people,something traditional. ---------------------- 7th We need a COUPLE in Jan,2009 ( We also hire single Asian American or Asian Canadian female teacher,native English speakers() Teaching in Changhua county,near the central Taiwan. Check out Changhua county Please email us at Enquire online: Talk to us on Skpye: esljobtaiwan We need 2 teachers. The location of the school is in a town,Beidou town . It takes 20 minutes to a town,Yuanlin town,the big town where there are western restaurants,big stores and small shopping malls by bus. In Beidou town,there are coffee shops,supemakets,drink stalls, a small western bar,local and western restaurants, Beijing Duck shop,pet store, an old temple, Japanese restaurants,sea food restaurants..all the store are nearly centered We offer 52000NTD a month and free housing. 1 living ,bathroom,small kitchen,fridge,TV ,cable TV, AC, 3 bedroooms, you pay utilities only Daytime work teaching 4-12 year old kids hours: office and teaching hours 9AM-11:30AM 2PM-6:30PM You can go home for the lunch time to rest 25 real teaching hours/ week. You need to stay at the school to prepare lessons well ARC offered Mon to Fri only 1-year job 10000NTD contract end bonus 5 unpaid days off per semester if you need vacation -------------------- 8th jobs in Chiayi city,Taiwan now!!!! email: Skype: esljobtaiwan Teaching in Chiayi city,Taiwan 2pm to 7:00pm( 55000/month Mon to Fri only 25 real teaching hrs/ week ARC, 1year job rest of time at school is office hours or break.lunch break kids of 3-10 year old we offer curriculum Taiwanese assistant in class -------------- 10th Enquire online: Talk to us on Skpye: esljobtaiwan Please do enquire online and email us. Thank you so much!! Welcome to Taiwan Job near Tainan city,Taiwan Tainan is a modern city where thare are big malls and some historical sites We hire Asian Canadian or American female teachers who are patient in teaching,too We have at least 60 real teaching hrs/month Mon to Fri afternoon-evening hrs mostly ARC offered 1-year contract 3-10 year old kids

Find out more about this English tutor job.

主題工具
顯示模式

發表規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以回覆主題
不可以上傳附加檔案
不可以編輯您的文章

論壇啟用 BB 語法
論壇啟用 表情符號
論壇啟用 [IMG] 語法
論壇禁用 HTML 語法
論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
Seeking for a fluent-English-speaking teacher? I... MYU Teachers Available 0 15th July 2008 00:22
If you are seeking to learn french for every day... MYU Teachers Available 0 12th July 2008 00:06
If you can teach me English in return. I can teach... MYU Teachers Available 0 18th May 2008 11:26
I currently teach in one of the top English... MYU Teachers Available 0 1st October 2007 23:43
Hello, I am seeking students. I have experience... MYU Teachers Available 0 17th March 2007 22:40

所有時間均為 +8。現下的時間是 02:19