徵教師廣告 在這可張貼求才資訊。

主題工具 顯示模式
舊 18th May 2016, 10:39
MYU MYU 目前離線

註冊日期: Dec 2006
文章: 8883
MYU is on a distinguished road
預設 Teachers for small group of adult students

Recruiting - MyDearTeacher You have a passion. Everyone does. Whether it's in art, current affairs, or wine tasting, that passion drives you and inspires the people around you. Why not get a chance to share your passion with others? At MyDearTeacher, you can teach things you like, by teaching you can also meet more locals who have common interests with you. It's also a great way to earn some extra money in your free time! Our students are mostly young working professionals, their English level is intermediate. They are looking for fun experiences and practicing English. We have 18 passionate teachers hosting a diverse range of classes such as current affair class, LA culture, making chocolate, beer tasting, ..., and we are growing. We are open to any possible topics, so as long as you can make it interesting and fun! If you are interested in this way of teaching, please see the details of the classes below: (1) Hourly Rate: NTD800 (2) Hour: 1-2 classes per week, and 1.5hr per class (3) Size: 6 adult students (4) Location: Taipei and Taoyuan (5) Shift: Weekday nights or Weekends If you would like to join us, please write me a mail and inform me your name, mail address, Facebook profile as well as the topics that you'd like to host. You can also simply fill the form here http://goo.gl/forms/M1HKlODQ7Q *If you have any question, please feel free to contact me: jay_lin@mydearteacher.com *Please also see our website to get more idea about us: http://www.mydearteacher.com

More...

主題工具
顯示模式

發表規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以回覆主題
不可以上傳附加檔案
不可以編輯您的文章

論壇啟用 BB 語法
論壇啟用 表情符號
論壇啟用 [IMG] 語法
論壇禁用 HTML 語法
論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
UK Tutor offering one-on-one or small group... MYU Teachers Available 0 17th January 2016 18:23
Fun classes/workshops for adult students MYU Teachers Wanted 0 9th November 2015 17:55
Teachers Wanted For Adult & Corporate Classes MYU Teachers Wanted 0 17th June 2015 18:55
I have taught students aged 3- adult. I have... MYU Teachers Available 0 20th August 2010 18:23
I have tutored adult ESL students in Italy, Spain,... MYU Teachers Available 0 29th November 2007 14:48

所有時間均為 +8。現下的時間是 16:34