徵教師廣告 在這可張貼求才資訊。

主題工具 顯示模式
舊 14th September 2016, 12:17
MYU MYU 目前離線

註冊日期: Dec 2006
文章: 8578
MYU is on a distinguished road
預設 Topic-based classes for adult students

Hello teachers!My Dear Teacher is looking for teachers for topic-based classes for adult students. MyDearTeahcer is a 2-year-old startup, we have been operating in Taipei and now we are ready to host more classes in New Taipei City, Taoyuan, Hsinchu and Taichong.In MyDearTeacher, teachers could manage their own classes, we help students to find the classes that they will enjoy, then we charge 15% of teachers' income that they earn from the platform.Our students are around 30 years old and they are looking for practicing English in a casual environment, learning some new thoughts and meeting friends. At the moment we have 30 teachers hosting classes with us.If you are interested in this way of teaching, please check out our website and the "To be a teacher" page, you could always find me via Facebook or line: pommfiro2, as wellWebsite http://www.mydearteacher.com/join.htmlTo be a teacher http://www.mydearteacher.com/join.html*The hourly rate for new teachers would be NTD750-1130, depending on the popularity of the course, however, MyDearTeacher does not guarantee students for specific teachers.

More...

主題工具
顯示模式

發表規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以回覆主題
不可以上傳附加檔案
不可以編輯您的文章

論壇啟用 BB 語法
論壇啟用 表情符號
論壇啟用 [IMG] 語法
論壇禁用 HTML 語法
論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
Fun classes/workshops for adult students MYU Teachers Wanted 0 9th November 2015 17:55
Teachers Wanted For Adult & Corporate Classes MYU Teachers Wanted 0 17th June 2015 18:55
I have taught students aged 3- adult. I have... MYU Teachers Available 0 20th August 2010 18:23
I have tutored adult ESL students in Italy, Spain,... MYU Teachers Available 0 29th November 2007 14:48
I teach children, students and adult privates and... MYU Teachers Available 0 13th August 2007 18:04

所有時間均為 +8。現下的時間是 17:24