徵教師廣告 在這可張貼求才資訊。

主題工具 顯示模式
舊 14th May 2017, 22:31
MYU MYU 目前離線

註冊日期: Dec 2006
文章: 8639
MYU is on a distinguished road
預設 personal Enghish tutor

my highest educational background is PH.D .I major in Psychology and Nature Medicine. I would like to strengthen and improve my English conversation skills. Classes are all in English, one-on-one, long-term study.Course Requirements:generally chatting. I would like a native Enghlish spearking tutor , and can discuss with me on current events, as well as on conversational topics , including philosophy, politics, and health, education with family and friends ect. I am very interesting in English dialogue sessions covering a wide range of subjects. I do'nt need any on hand materials. I would like a chance to practice spearking and listening. no business only learn and chat, and I do'nt like any presure in my study.Location : near Blue line Taipei MRT City Hall station. lesson time : every time/one and a half hours .I am available from 13:00~3:30 every Manday afternoon.Per hour charge : NT$ 600~1200 .If you are interested in private tutor with me. please sent picture and resume to me. line ID: hoyen123 . Web site: http://www.hoyen.twps.I am also a writer and I have many English articles that need to be corrected. If teacher is interested in proofreading work (grammar proofreading, review, revision, comment, etc.).

More...

主題工具
顯示模式

發表規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以回覆主題
不可以上傳附加檔案
不可以編輯您的文章

論壇啟用 BB 語法
論壇啟用 表情符號
論壇啟用 [IMG] 語法
論壇禁用 HTML 語法